The experts in food, nutrition and diet
Nutritionists and dietitians provide dietary advice, education and support. Many medical conditions, including diabetes, osteoporosis and chronic or poorly healing wounds, can benefit from changes to diet.
We provide you with the know-how and the practical support to implement positive changes to your diet.
We also help with specialised feeding support, such as enteral (tube) feeding.
- Nutrition assessment, diagnosis and intervention
- Dietary management of chronic conditions such as Type 1 and 2 Diabetes
- Tailored advice for healthy eating and weight management
- Dietary support for specific conditions, including osteoporosis, diverticular disease and malnutrition
- Enteral feeding support
- Assistance with implementing special diets
- Support and advice for gut and bowel issues, including Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), constipation, and diarrhoea
- Management of hydration and skin integrity
- Dietary advice to promote wound healing and pressure care
- Antenatal or postnatal dietary advice
- Diabetes and other metabolic conditions
- Pressure-related injuries
- Acute and chronic wounds
- Diverticular disease
- Gut and bowel issues, including Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), constipation and diarrhoea
- Weight problems including obesity
- Problems related to ageing
- Antenatal or postnatal dietary concerns