Clients / Carers
How do I access Encompass Health Services?
You can access our services simply by phoning, emailing or faxing us directly or via a Doctor’s referral.
Funding and Methods of Payment
- Eligible DVA White and Gold cards are accepted as payment upon GP referral
- Medicare CDM / EPC plans accepted (gap fees apply)
- Workcover and third party claims accepted
- Private Health Fund rebates available (full payment to be made at time of service – receipt provided for claiming)
- Consumer Directed Care (CDC), National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), CAETI and VOSS funding packages accepted
- Self-funded payments accepted via credit card or direct bank transfer
What happens when I first get referred to Encompass Health Services?
When you are referred to Encompass Health Services, we will contact you to make an appointment with one of our health professionals.
Your health professional will complete a comprehensive interview and assessment with you. Then, together, we’ll make a plan (called a ‘care plan’) that outlines what you’re wanting to achieve and how Encompass Health Services is able to help you.
Sometimes during the process, we’ll recommend that you see one of our other team members. With your consent, we’ll contact your doctor to arrange any required referrals. We can communicate your care plan to the other Encompass therapists, your doctor and any desired carers, so that you don’t have to repeat any information!
All Private fees payable at time of service. Payments accepted via credit card or direct bank transfer
Contracted corporate services will be invoiced in arrears
We understand that life can bring unforeseen changes. We would appreciate as much notice as possible if an appointment requires rescheduling. A $50 cancellation fee may apply if less than 24 hours notice is provided.