Are you unsure whether massage might be right for you? Why not talk to our therapist to get some expert advice?
Caring is the essence of what we do and we dispense comfort, compassion and caring without even a prescription in the comfort of your own home.
We hope to help you or a loved one manage your conditions better at home.
- The therapeutic effects of massage therapy include:
- Aids in recovery of health
- Stimulates and improves lymphatic circulation and elimination of waste and toxins
- Prevents injury/muscular atrophy due to inactivity
- Relaxes tight muscles
- Eases back and neck pain
- Decreases anxiety and depression
- Stress management and relief
- Activates self-healing in the body, a correction and realignment or balance of the mind and psyche
- Eases tension and stress on a physical, emotional, and psychological
- MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD! When you feel good, you do good, and you are nicer to yourself and others.