Support for communication disorders and swallowing difficulties
Speech pathologists manage problems related to speech, comprehension and swallowing. We advise on exercises, assistive aids and technology to improve your ability to communicate with others. We are also experts on assessing and treating swallowing difficulties that arise due to a medical condition.
- Support for communication disorders, including tailored exercises, aids and technology
- Treatment of difficulties with speech, language, fluency and voice
- Communication solutions for deafness
- Assessment and remediation of swallowing difficulties
- Prevention, rehabilitation & progressive communication & swallow intervention.
- Functional communication
- Mealtime Satisfaction,
- Safe eating
- Effective conversational speech
- Neurological conditions including Acquired Brain Injury (ABI), Parkinson’s disease, CVA (stroke), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Spinal Cord Injuries (SCI) and Motor Neurone Disease (MND)
- Hearing loss
- Memory loss and dementia
- Throat and neck cancer