Make a Referral
DVA – D904 & medical summary
CDM / EPC – Medicare form & Medical Summary
How do we look after our referrers?
As a referrer, you want a service you can trust.
You want experience, knowledge and adept handling of the issues at hand. You want your referrals to be actioned without delay or complication. You want to know that your clients are being taken care of.
When you refer to Encompass Health Services, we take action quickly and comprehensively. Our therapists all offer years of experience in their chosen fields, and provide evidence-based, best practice care. They are flexible and accommodate urgent referrals.
We appreciate that you are busy, so we are efficient and clear with our communication. We give you the information you need, when you need it – no more, no less. This may be a copy of our care plan or a detailed report. If you would like more information, we would be delighted to discuss with you.
Funding & Methods of Payment
- Eligible DVA White and Gold cards are accepted as payment upon GP referral
- Medicare CDM / EPC plans accepted (gap fees apply)
- Private Health Fund rebates available (Receipt provided for claiming)
- Workcover and third party claims accepted
- Consumer Directed Care (CDC), National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), CAETI and VOSS funding packages accepted
- Corporate funders welcome
- All Private fees payable at time of service. Payments accepted via credit card or direct bank transfer
- Contracted corporate services will be invoiced in arrears
- We understand that life can bring unforeseen changes. We would appreciate as much notice as possible if an appointment requires rescheduling. A $50 cancellation fee may apply if less than 24 hours notice is provided.